Last Updated: 04/10/2023
Who We Are
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We collect various types of personal data from users and site visitors, which may include:
- Email address
- Personal account preferences
- Transactional data, such as purchase information
- Technical data, such as information about cookies
We may also collect and retain sensitive personal data, such as data concerning health, if applicable. The personal data we collect is used for purposes such as:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Website and services
- Processing and completing transactions and sending related information, such as purchase confirmations and invoices
- Sending technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Responding to your comments, questions, and requests and providing customer service
- Communicating with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and providing other news and information that may interest you.
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website
- Personalizing and improving the Website and providing content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protecting the rights and property of Remedy Post and others
By default, Remedy Post does not collect personal data about visitors and only collects data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. However, some of our plugins may collect personal data, which will be detailed below.
When visitors leave comments on our Website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address, and the browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
If you upload images to our Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from images on the Website.
When you submit a contact form on our Website, we collect the personal data you provide, such as your name and email address. We keep contact form submissions for six months for customer service purposes but do not use the information submitted through contact forms for marketing purposes.
Who We Share Your Data With
How Long Do We Retain Your Data
We retain personal data collected or processed by the Website for varying durations, depending on the type of data and its purpose:
- Contact form entries: six months
- Analytics records: one year
- Customer purchase records: ten years
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
As a user of our Website, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access: You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Erasure: You can request that we delete your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- Restriction: You can ask us to temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data under specific circumstances.
- Objection: You can object to processing your data for specific purposes, such as direct marketing.
- Data portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format to transfer to another service provider.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6547 N Academy Blvd. Suite #1000, Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
Where Your Data Is Sent (EU Only)
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Union to provide our services and operate our Website. We ensure that these data transfers comply with European data protection standards by using agreements such as Privacy Shield, model clauses in our contracts, or binding corporate rules. For more information about our data transfer safeguards, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or 6547 N Academy Blvd. Suite #1000, Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
For privacy-specific concerns, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6547 N Academy Blvd. Suite #1000, Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
How We Protect Your Data
We take various measures to protect your personal data, including technical measures such as encryption, security measures such as two-factor authentication, and staff training in data protection. We have also conducted a Privacy Impact Assessment to evaluate and mitigate the risks of processing personal data.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
In the event of a data breach, we have procedures in place to promptly assess the scope and impact of the breach, notify affected users, and take appropriate steps to mitigate any potential harm. This may include internal reporting systems, contact mechanisms, or bug bounties.
What Third Parties We Receive Data From
Industry Regulatory Disclosure Requirements